Aurora borealis and first day of snow!
I saw the northern lights last night!!!! It was SO AMAZING! My housemate and I went down to the waterfront and the view was breath-taking. It felt like we were standing in a huge dome, and the green and red shades of colour were pulsing. I wish I had had a digital camera with me to share the experience with you! I'll see if I can find some pictures from friends who saw it too. You can check out this website to see pictures that people from around the world have shared:
Spaceweather.com 07/11/04 Aurora Borealis gallery
It was just absolutely mesmerizing and I wish you could have been there! My first experience with auroras....I can't wait to see it again some time. Made me think of how awesome God is as a creator!
And today was the first day of snow in K-town! First it was soft, fluffy flakes, then sunny, then it was almost hailing little balls of wet snow, and then more sun...and back and forth. :)
Spaceweather.com 07/11/04 Aurora Borealis gallery
It was just absolutely mesmerizing and I wish you could have been there! My first experience with auroras....I can't wait to see it again some time. Made me think of how awesome God is as a creator!
And today was the first day of snow in K-town! First it was soft, fluffy flakes, then sunny, then it was almost hailing little balls of wet snow, and then more sun...and back and forth. :)
